PRINCE2 ® 6th Edition Foundation Course
The PRINCE2 ® 6th EditionFoundation course is:
The PRINCE2 ® 6th Edition Foundation Course covers the whole of the syllabus of PRINCE2 ® 6th Edition Foundation Level and prepares participants for the PRINCE2 ® 6th Edition Foundation examination. The PRINCE2 ® 6th Edition Foundation course is accredited through AXELOS with PEOPLECERT and is based on the 6th edition version of the PRINCE2 manual.
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the Principles, Themes, Processes and tailoring of the PRINCE2 method
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the Project Plan
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2 method. The following subjects will be covered during the course:
- The relationship between a project and its Business Case.
- Detailed explanation of the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes and Processes.
- Roles and associated tasks and responsibilities, within a PRINCE2 project.
- The management of Risks and Issues in a project
- Structure and contents of a product focused project plan.
- The management of a project relative to the project plan.
- Definition, management and acceptance of work packages.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course. This is an intensive course and some evening work will be required during the course.
The PRINCE2 ® 6th Edition Foundation examination is a 60 multiple choice question paper to be completed in one hour with a pass mark of 55%. Our pass rate on public courses is 100% and on in-house courses is 99%.
Please note that the PEOPLECERT (The Examination Institute) require every candidate’s identification to be verified by the examination invigilator. You will be required to produce some photographic identification before being allowed to take the exam.
Find out more about PRINCE2 on the Axelos website – https://www.axelos.com/best-practice-solutions/prince2/what-is-prince2