PRINCE2® 7th courses will commence from January 2024.
PRINCE2 is a globally recognized and established project management method that offers a structured, scalable, and tailorable approach to project management. Its focus on governance, risk management, and benefits realization sets it apart from other qualifications. By integrating agile concepts and emphasizing tailoring, the new PRINCE2 is even more adaptable to diverse project environments.
PRINCE2 7 addresses changes in the project management sector and adapts to evolving working practices and technologies.
Key Updates for Emboldening Success:
- Central Focus on People Management, recognising the importance of human capital in project success.
- Enhanced Flexibility and Customization, adapting to the unique requirements of each project, across sectors.
- Embracing Digital and Data Management, equipping you with the right tools to keep your projects up to date in the digital era.
- Integration of Sustainability into Project Performance, aligning projects with environmental and social responsibility goals.
- Compatibility with Agile, Lean, and ITIL, enhancing overall project performance.
- Designed for all professionals, including aspiring or experienced project managers, using simplified language and content which makes it more accessible to all.
We have also developed a PRINCE2® 7 AI Practice Guide, available exclusively on our membership platform, to perfectly complement the new AI-ready PRINCE2.
Who is PRINCE2 7 Practitioner for?
- All Project Managers (certified and uncertified)
- Aspiring Project Managers
- For everyone aiming to enhance their project management skills
Why get PRINCE2 7 Practitioner?
- Apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method in any project regardless of size & complexity
- Improve communication & collaboration between teams
- Deliver successful projects on time and on budget
- Increase efficiency & visibility
- Get your skills recognized
- Improve job opportunities and salary prospects
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- How to apply effective people management in successful projects
- How to apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 practices in context
- How to apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
The exam format remains similar to the current versions.
PRINCE2 7th edition Practitioner: 150 minutes 70 questions Multiple choice 60% pass mark. Open book.