- Individual qualification levels are Foundation and Practitioner.
- The Foundation exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions to be attempted in an hour. This is a closed book exam with a pass mark of 35 correct answers.
- The Practitioner exam is a 3-hour scenario-based objective exam consisting of nine questions to be attempted in three hours.
- Each question is worth 20 marks, totalling 180 marks, the pass mark is 50% (90 marks).
- The examination is open book but only the “Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners” (the Management of Risk ‘guide’).
M_o_R ® 3rd Edition Courses
|M_o_R ® 3rd Edition Foundation||A three day event
– Participants will obtain a detailed explanation of the methodology, including some practical exercises. The Foundation examination can be taken on the afternoon of the third day.
|M_o_R ® 3rd Edition Practitioner||A five day event including the Foundation and Practitioner examinations for all managers involved in risk management, providing a detailed understanding of the M_o_R methodology, practical exercises in workgroups and examination technique for the M_o_R Practitioner exam. The Foundation exam is taken on the fourth day and the Practitioner exam on the final day.|
Please note that PEOPLECERT require every candidate’s identification to be verified by the examination invigilator. You may be required to produce some photographic identification before being allowed to take the exam.