Become an Affiliate or Reseller
Insights runs a licensing programme on a global basis, providing organisations with a quick route to market in the OGC best practice accredited training portfolio. (PRINCE2®, ITIL®, MSP® and M_o_R®)
We have two options available for offering accredited training in the OGC Best Practice methods:
By agreement an Organisation can advertise and sell Insights’ Training and Materials, with a commission earned for each sale.
* Resellers cannot advertise the Training or Materials as their own.
This is a quick route to market for companies wishing to provide accredited training but not wishing to become an ATO.
Why become an affiliate?
- You will be able to market, advertise and provide PRINCE2, ITIL, MSP and M_o_R Training immediately without becoming an ATO (Accredited Training Organisation)
- The costs are minimal compared to those charged to become an ATO.
- Training materials are maintained and updated by Insights, relieving the Affiliate from any responsibility for maintenance
- Affiliates, like an ATO can use the PRINCE2 and other logos within marketing and advertising.
- Insights deliver the training and is also responsible for the examinations.
- A much simpler annual assessment is carried out for an affiliate by Peoplecert compared to a complex assessment which ATO’s must qualify to retain their ATO status.
- There is no 3-yearly re-accreditation required for affiliates.
Why become an affiliate with Insights?
- Established since 1996
- We have a consistently higher than national average examination pass rate
- Our programme for Affiliates is already very successful providing mutual benefits
- Competitive pricing for using our trainers
- Flexible training dates and nationwide locations.
- Straight forward and simple process to become an affiliate
- Full support always available
- Insights do not charge you to become an Affiliate – (Although some fees are charged by Peoplecert). All partners are supported by Insights’ support programme.
For further information call us on 0345 120 1235 or contact us via our enquiry form
We have been involved with PRINCE2 since its launch in 1996
National Average 97%