For: Project Managers and Team Managers
With: Participation in or providing direction to projects
Duration: One day
Participants will acquire an insight into the process-oriented approach of the PRINCE2 project method and the value of using it for implementing projects.
Following the completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the underlying principles and the primary process of the PRINCE2 method
- Identify and describe the roles and responsibilities of the participants in a PRINCE2 project
- Assess the contribution of the method to achieving business objectives
- Assess the value of the method to their organisation
The following subjects will be covered during the course:
- The relationship between the business case, programmes and projects
- Overview of the PRINCE2 Principles, Themes, and Processes
- PRINCE2 view of the roles within a project, risk and issue management.
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.