We have two options available for offering accredited training in the OGC Best Practice methods:
By agreement an Organisation can advertise and sell Insights’ Training and Materials, with a commission earned for each sale.
* Resellers cannot advertise the Training or Materials as their own.
This is a quick route to market for companies wishing to provide accredited training but not wishing to become an ATO.
Why become an affiliate?
- You will be able to market, advertise and provide PRINCE2, ITIL, MSP and M_o_R Training immediately without becoming an ATO (Accredited Training Organisation)
- The costs are minimal compared to those charged to become an ATO.
- Training materials are maintained and updated by Insights, relieving the Affiliate from any responsibility for maintenance
- Affiliates, like an ATO can use the PRINCE2 and other logos within marketing and advertising.
- Insights deliver the training and is also responsible for the examinations.
- A much simpler annual assessment is carried out for an affiliate by APMP Group compared to a complex assessment which ATO’s must qualify to retain their ATO status.
- There is no 3-yearly re-accreditation required for affiliates.
Why become an affiliate with Insights?
- Established since 1996
- We have a consistently higher than national average examination pass rate
- Our programme for Affiliates is already very successful providing mutual benefits
- Competitive pricing for using our trainers
- Flexible training dates and nationwide locations.
- Straight forward and simple process to become an affiliate
- Full support always available
- Insights do not charge you to become an Affiliate – (Although some fees are charged by APM Group). All partners are supported by Insights’ support programme.